Windows 7 Ferrari Theme

If like me you are disappointed that Michael Schumacher is not going to be returning to F1 for Ferrari, well you can console yourself by downloading a new Windows 7 theme that has been developed by Ferrari and Microsoft.   It’s not been released officially yet, but you can install it to get some amazing eye candy for your desktop.

I’m currently running this windows 7 theme on my desktop as I’m a big car nut.  I’ve been lucky enough to have driven a Ferrari 360 a few times around a track, and it’s by far the best car I’ve ever driven.

[Download not found] [Download not found]

Visit the Download Center to see all Downloads, including Windows 7 Utilities and Windows 7 Wallpapers.
More Galleries: All GalleriesWindows 7 GalleriesWindows 8 Galleries

, , ,

7 Responses to Windows 7 Ferrari Theme

1. nk August 15, 2009 at 6:58 am #

Will it make Windows 7 run faster?

• Robert August 15, 2009 at 7:14 am #

As a writer on this site, this is definitely the funniest comment I’ve read so far.

• linbetwin August 15, 2009 at 10:34 am #

Will it make inexperienced users stall and crash it more often ?

2. Gravity August 18, 2009 at 12:39 pm #

Although Michael Schumacher is not returning to Ferrari but i will install this theme to my Windows 7.

3. Voice_2u August 28, 2010 at 1:23 am #

How are you recently?
    I have good news for you.
    I give you some surprice here! The latest Flip UltraHD Camcorder
    is only !!!!And other items all are original with low price that you can’t belive !!
    You can never find such a low price in other place…
    Don’t miss this chance, hope you can find somethings that you are interested .
    I believe you will have an good experience on shopping from them.
    The website is http://evolutioncamera.blogspot.com/
    Regardsr
    MMC Digital camera Evolution camera Match your photo skills with a fun, affordable camera that comes with all the features you need to shoot like a pro.

4. Cathy February 17, 2011 at 1:46 pm #

What a gorgeous theme. If only . . .

http://computerprinterratings.net – honest, ethical, real reviews

5. snowbreeze 2.7.1 May 9, 2011 at 1:18 am #

waoo ferarri , my dream and my love now on my desktop screen