How do I clean my Vista registry?

Home Everything Microsoft Forums Other Operating Systems Windows Vista How do I clean my Vista registry?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of CedricPoottaren CedricPoottaren 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
June 11, 2009 at 9:20 pm #85288
coolestjar

I am looking for registry cleaner for my windows vista. My Laptop was working good until now, I uploaded many applications and uninstalled it, one of my friends told me there are registry cleaner, but I am stuck after seeing the list on google, can you guys please help me out, I want the good registry cleaner which should be free from any bugs?

March 28, 2010 at 7:36 pm #89315
frankgwasere

haha the reg cleaner might not have any bugs but Vista has plenty

March 29, 2010 at 12:04 pm #89321
W7NOmoronovo
"frankgwasere":26kouxom wrote:
haha the reg cleaner might not have any bugs but Vista has plenty
[/quote:26kouxom]

Please try not to resurrect old threads – this one was from way before Windows 7′s release , almost 10 months ago.

April 19, 2010 at 5:54 am #89405
kristain

Use Ccleaner software to get rid of Vista registry.

April 7, 2011 at 6:24 am #89938
Haffman2spear

Recently bought a new pc and installed Vista OS into it. Uploaded many applications which hampered its efficiency.
Needed good registry cleaner which must be free from bugs.

April 20, 2011 at 4:43 pm #89967
CedricPoottaren

Use the Ccleaner software which is powerful tool for removing installed app, clean your registry, scan for junk in your computer and more. You can download it at download.com type Ccleaner in the search box.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.