Think this will work?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orlbuckeye 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
October 20, 2009 at 12:27 pm #85570

thomsonr

I have already upgraded all three of my vista computers to Win 7 Home Premium RTM without a key quite some time ago.  Now of course they are all complaining they are counterfeit. However I do have three copies of the same on order.  Should it be as simple as activating them with the keys I am about to receive?

If not guess I will wipe the drives, reinstall my three legal Vista installs and then upgrade again with new disks and serials.

October 20, 2009 at 12:29 pm #88630

thomsonr

The answer is further down in a post I missed;

RTM and Pre-ordered upgrade

October 22, 2009 at 6:15 pm #88642

orlbuckeye
"thomsonr":1osn6uj9 wrote:
I have already upgraded all three of my vista computers to Win 7 Home Premium RTM without a key quite some time ago.  Now of course they are all complaining they are counterfeit. However I do have three copies of the same on order.  Should it be as simple as activating them with the keys I am about to receive?

If not guess I will wipe the drives, reinstall my three legal Vista installs and then upgrade again with new disks and serials.
[/quote:1osn6uj9]

I did that with Norton 360. I downloaded the 30 day free trial and ordered the product online. When the product came in I just activated it and I have a legal registered product.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.