Trying to record by line-in but it doesn’t show!!!

Home Everything Microsoft Forums Windows 7 Help, Tweaks & Downloads Windows 7 Hardware Help Trying to record by line-in but it doesn’t show!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Anonymous Anonymous 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
July 26, 2011 at 8:12 pm #86412
Anonymous

I’ve been trying to figure this out for forever. I’ve read everything I can find on the web and nothing works!! Ok, here’s my problem.

I have a clavinova hooked up to my toshiba satellite, running Windows 7. The audio I was trying to record was extremely distorted in Audacity and I had to figure that out. Apparently I should be using the line-in option instead of the microphone. Sounds great.

Switch the input to the line-in jack. But when I go into my Sound>recording to change that too, there is no line in option! *back to the web….* searched and figured I had to show all devices, disabled etc. Ok, did that. And nothing shows up except microphone! It works through that, but why doesn’t it give me a line in option? Am I just incredibly stupid? Did I miss something? WHAT IS WRONG!!!

Please help if you can. I am at my wits end. And my beautiful recording sounds awful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.