Microsoft Puts Up Windows Phone 7.8 Page

Microsoft looks to remind users why current Windows Phone 7.5 devices are worth buying with a new Windows Phone 7.8 update page.

Read full story
windows 8 metro

Windows 8 RTM Could Be Delivered Next Month

Windows 8 is expected to be Released To Manufacturing (RTM) by the end of July according to well known Windows enthusiast

Read full story

Yammer and Microsoft – A Social Media Enterprise

Microsoft and Yammer, is that good? For Whom? Microsoft acquired Yammer, a social media company, on June 25. So what does that mean for Microsoft and for the five million…

Read full story

Is This the Linux Time?

Is this the Linux Time? Has Linux finally found an opening to the desktop? Last week I wrote about some of the problems attending Microsoft’s Windows 8 PC’s and the…

Read full story
weather report app

Weather App Review

The Weather app is one of the applications that is shown on Windows 8’s Metro start page that Windows users can make use of right away. Like most apps that…

Read full story

How To Set Up A Picture Password In Windows 8

This is a guide to show you how to set up a picture password in Windows 8. This is a new feature in Windows 8

Read full story

The Cloud and Its Effect on Software and Business

What will The Cloud bring to business? Is it the growth technology that some claim it is? Or is it a whim in the sky? A recent survey with 785…

Read full story

Cloud Automation

What services are important in making the cloud a real and viable service? Is automation necessary for the cloud? According several companies, it is very important. Why? Because automation improves…

Read full story

I’m Back! And I’m Getting Ready for Windows 8

Despite rumours of my demise, mostly from senior managers at a certain major tech company I suspect    I’m now getting into the home stretch of what has been an…

Read full story

Windows Phone 8: Round Up Of What’s New

Microsoft announced their latest mobile operating system – Windows Phone 8. This post looks at the major new hardware features that are now supported and the new software

Read full story

PixelSense – Now Microsoft’s New Name For The Surface Project

Microsoft announced surprise Surface Tablets the other day, but what about the famous Table Top Surface device? Well it’s still here, but now it’s called PixelSense

Read full story

Today’s Windows Phone Event to be Streamed Live

Microsoft’s Windows Phone Summit where we should get our first glimpse at Windows Phone 8 is today and will be streamed live.

Read full story

What They’re Saying About Microsoft’s Surface Tablets

Microsoft’s latest announcement has people talking around the web, but what’s the real verdict on the new Surface Tablets?

Read full story

Microsoft Tablets: Surface Windows RT vs Surface Windows 8 Pro

Yesterday Microsoft announced their very own Windows Surface Tablets. There is two editions, the Windows RT and Windows 8 Pro, but what’s the difference between them?

Read full story

Microsoft’s Surface Keynote Now Available To Watch Online

Microsoft released their very own “Surface” tablet to the world yesterday, the surprise event has now been posted online so you can watch it for yourself and catch up on events

Read full story

Surface – The Microsoft Tablet is Out

Well, Microsoft announced its new tablet yesterday, Surface. This new device will go up against the Apple iPad. Indeed, there are different versions, but one version, which will go on…

Read full story
windows 8 metro

Seems that Metro can still be disabled

Everyone’s waiting for Microsoft’s mysterious announcement later today. And while we are waiting, a tool has come to light that supposedly is doing what many Windows 8 users may want…

Read full story

Microsoft’s Security Updates

Microsoft announced a patch of security updates to deal with Windows and IE flaws. Microsoft released 7 bulletins with fixes for at least 26 documented vulnerabilities affecting the Windows software…

Read full story