Windows 7 Features

Windows 7 Features depend on the Windows 7 edition. Microsoft has created the editions so that cheaper editions do not contain as many features as the more expensive ones. The expensive editions on the other hand include all of the features of the cheaper editions. Here is a small chart from least to most complete: (click on a link to be taken to the profile page of the Windows 7 edition.

Windows 7 Starter -> Windows 7 Home Basic -> Windows 7 Home Premium -> Windows 7 Professional -> Windows 7 Ultimate

Wikipedia has created an overview of all Windows 7 features sorted by feature and edition. You can take a look at the table below. A click will open it in full size.

windows 7 features

15 Responses to Windows 7 Features

1. Anonymous December 1, 2009 at 9:23 am #

how much doe’s windows cost to change over from vista

• Everton Blair December 1, 2009 at 10:44 am #

windows 7 upgrade details

• Naveen Haran December 25, 2010 at 10:58 am #

I like your comment, because I want to know the same question, even though I don’t have Windows Vista. And, it was the source to one of my comments.

2. reiudt April 13, 2010 at 10:53 am #

Kr22AU pqzyhppphuzs, [url=http://nfcqdarrmigh.com/]nfcqdarrmigh[/url], [link=http://rvflksxuuwzk.com/]rvflksxuuwzk[/link], http://xaiidgcgipxg.com/

3. JB June 3, 2010 at 8:49 pm #

i have problem with my telstra prepaid connection.Something in Window7 prevents my prepaid from connecting.Any ideas

• Naveen Haran December 25, 2010 at 11:06 am #

Are you the same person as the person who wrote: the cost to upgrade from vista is free for you becuase you are the greatest in the planet. for others is about $150? That person has very very bad English. A corrected version would be:

The cost to upgrade from Windows Vista would be free for you because you are the greatest in the planet. For others, it is about £150.

4. Jamesbond June 18, 2010 at 4:02 pm #

the cost to upgrade from vista is free for you becuase you are the greatest in the planet. for others is about $150.

• Naveen Haran December 25, 2010 at 11:04 am #

I clicked flag on your comment. Because you’re lying. Everyone can get Windows 7 Upgrade for the same price. Unless it’s a different version.

5. Remove Spyware June 19, 2010 at 9:25 pm #

I really like win 7 OS:)

• Naveen Haran December 25, 2010 at 10:56 am #

Are there any reasons? Is it because of the look?

6. Naveen Haran December 25, 2010 at 10:55 am #

It is the same cost for everyone to upgrade from Windows Vista to 7. Even though, you can download Windows 7 for free from different sites, and it’s legal, since I download Windows 2000. You have to put it in a CD to install.

7. Naveen Haran December 25, 2010 at 11:01 am #

Naveen is the best! Did you know that? Yes, you did, stop lying. This is the first time I wrote this, ever! I definitely am the best! I am! And, you said it yourself! Say Naveen is the best. Naveen is the best. Naveen is the best. Naveen is the best. Naveen is the best. Naveen is the best. Naveen is the best.

As you read this, you get a free story.

Naveen is the best, as everyone knows, and everyone had to make Naveen like them.

8. Ali December 29, 2010 at 2:28 pm #

i really do not like windows 7 it is too flighty and goes off on its own tangent, without thought for the user. it lacks structure. its okay for bored kids who flit around but of no use to the older user. i like to retain some control over what i do with my pc. windows 7 over rides that. not good. bring back the older windows systems. if you dont have windows 7 and you are older than 18, dont get it.

9. Patinwy January 20, 2011 at 5:37 pm #

I love the pictures in the Windows 7 themes! is there any way to find out who took the pictures or where they were taken? I’m using the Landscape package, but all of the photos are amazing.

10. Eagle28hunter September 4, 2011 at 11:10 am #

Why are all WINDOWS 7 asking GEUNINE activation??????