Windows 7 Ultimate

This article is about Windows 7 Ultimate. You can read up on other editions of Windows 7 by following these links:

Windows 7 UltimateWindows 7 Ultimate is the nonplus ultra edition of the Windows 7 operating system as it is the only edition of Windows 7 that is feature complete. All other editions – with the exception of Windows 7 Enterprise which is Windows 7 Ultimate branded differently – lack features that are included in Windows 7 Ultimate. It combines remarkable ease-of-use with the entertainment features of Home Premium and the business capabilities of Professional, including the ability to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode. For added security, you can encrypt your data with BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. And for extra flexibility, you can work in any of 35 languages. Get it all with Windows 7 Ultimate.

Pre-Order Windows 7 Ultimate Now For Launch Day Delivery:

Windows 7 Ultimate comes with the following set of features that distinguish it from other Windows 7 editions:

Plus all features of Windows 7 Professional:

• Windows Server Domain support.
  • Remote Desktop
  • Server support.
  • Location aware printing.
  • Encrypting the file system
  • Presentation mode

Plus all features of Windows 7 Home Premium:

Click here to access all articles that have been posted on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Windows 7 Ultimate

Windows 7 Ultimate is the complete package and includes everything that Windows 7 has to offer. It includes additional security features such as Applocker and Bitlocker that makes your Windows 7 PC even more secure. Windows 7 Ultimate also includes a multi-language pack, allowing you to switch between 35 languages.

29 Responses to Windows 7 Ultimate

1. hasan April 18, 2009 at 12:16 am #

hallederiz_5537@windowslive.com

2. Bali May 4, 2009 at 2:08 pm #

HIII

3. Adam Van Hook-Drucker June 15, 2009 at 2:27 pm #

Any pricing info on upgrading to Win 7 Ultimate? I’m running the RC on 3 PC’s now, two of which were previously running Vista Home Premium (pre-installed by mfr.) and one that previously ran XP Professional (also installed by mfr.). I read about the Best Buy memo with discounts being offered for a limited time, but no mention of Ultimate was made.

• jaydogg July 6, 2009 at 9:48 pm #

so far, ultimate edition is being offered as a download and physical shipment pre-order on the microsoft store (http://store.microsoft.com/Category.aspx?catId=102&WT.mc_id=msccomhpfeature_win7) website, for $219.00. but i wouldn’t recommend buying the ultimate edition. you get most of the same features with the exception of bitlocker, direct access, and branch cache from windows 7 professional. yes a disclaimer, i’m one of the guys that was dumb enough to buy vista ultimate edition, and i regret spending that much money ever since. bitlocker drive encryption is secure, but windows 7 pro offers EFS anyway. direct access and branch cache are good if you work for a company from your house, but to use direct access, you need server 2008 installed at your workplace server anyway. and don’t forget those 35 language packs. and if you want to run the windows xp virtual machine, you can do that from professional too. and unlike vista business edition, windows 7 professional has media center availiable for your enjoyment. look, i think windows 7 is really cool, i’ve been running the beta and now RC version too, if you wanna buy windows 7 ultimate edition, go right ahead. but my personal feeling is that you’ll get most of the same features you need from windows 7 professional, and you’ll be saving yourself around $120.00… that’s enough money to buy a second copy of windows 7 pro! just something to think about.

• Subbu December 27, 2010 at 9:28 pm #

Hey Hello …….This is subbu from India. You were right in the aspect of list of features but every feature had updated in ultimate edition i used rc and then i am just using ultimate now it’s a bit different.
        if you are intersted try it itself

4. Skeptic July 31, 2009 at 4:13 pm #

Hey i was just curious if anyone knows if theres some sort of server blocks for some games in this ultimate os , i can’t seam to connect to the master server for my counter strike, and any other login server ican’t seem to bypass , it keeps trying or it times out.

any info on this would be great. thanks

• ZRICK June 15, 2010 at 4:08 pm #

have to run it as admin right click go to properties select you preference try it again I also install everything as admin

5. Guy August 13, 2009 at 1:09 am #

Does Windows 7 Ultimate made for 32/64 bit ?My vista ultimate is 32/64 bit

• Everton Blair September 18, 2009 at 7:59 am #

yes it does – all win 7 versions have 32/64 versions

• Name October 10, 2009 at 8:39 pm #

Microsoft offers both 32 and 64 for the ultimate

6. yehia August 15, 2009 at 12:56 pm #

i want to download the applications of windows 7 application

7. Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 7:26 am #

Windows 7 Ultimate is the best windows than starter, i think

8. Air October 17, 2009 at 10:42 pm #

i need help i had xp sp3 and i install w7 enterprise running xp because in boot cd say cannot booot code 5 any solution i want format my harddisk and install w7 from zero.

9. EV October 23, 2009 at 4:51 pm #

I love Windows 7. I am interested in this Disqus comment feature. All AJAX implemented?

10. Linda Thomson (Scotland) October 25, 2009 at 9:40 am #

upgrading from Windows Vista Business to 7 Ultimate. Upgrade stopped until I removed Intel PROSet/Wireless which means I now cannot access the Internet. According to Microsoft I must be on the Internet to complete the download!! Where do I go from here ? Please help

11. Kris November 1, 2009 at 10:31 am #

I totally messed up… I installed windows 7 32-bit software instead of 64 bit… how much is that going to mess me up?

12. Etechguide January 14, 2010 at 11:46 am #

I purchased window’s 7ultimate nd it is cool

13. henry January 30, 2010 at 12:59 am #

i’ got all what you want..and can solve any problem regards to any kind of software,,,

14. Annalien van Rensburg March 2, 2010 at 8:24 am #

Would like to know how I can uninstall Windows 7 Ultimate trial version??? Please help. My son installed the trial version, he passed away and I don’t have a clue how to handle this. I would rather use my XP, I’m used to it and trust it.

15. jayden March 10, 2010 at 9:48 am #

hello there im selling windows 7 ulitmate for £60 if any1 is intrested??
    sent me an email-traceygreen22@hotmail.com